This is the second and the final version of TNT 2017 scoreboard mod for NBA.
1. Download then extract the .rar file using WinRAR or 7-zip
2. Copy the scoreboard & logo files (.iff) into NBA 2K18 folder.
x86: C:\Program Files\2K Sports\NBA 2K18
x64: C:\Program Files (x86)\2K Sports\NBA 2K18
3. Overwrite or delete the newscorebug.iff located under Online Data » downloads.
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\2K Sports\NBA 2K18\Online Data\downloads
To find this folder, open "Run" (Windows key + R) then type %AppData% in the search box. Open the 2K Sports folder then NBA 2K18 » Online Data » downloads.
For online users, you can block nba2k18.exe from your windows firewall or set the file attribute of newscorebug.iff to 'read-only' to prevent the game from overriding it.
Filenames: newscorebug.iff, logo000.iff-logo031.iff (current 30 teams), and logo5##.iff (other teams)
New ESPN scoreboard mod for NBA 2K18 PC with five versions to choose from. This is based on the older version of the ESPN scoreboard by exrxixxx.
How to install:
1. Download the ESPN scoreboard patch.
2. Extract it using WinRAR.
3. Choose between the 16:9 and 16:10 version.
4. Select the ESPN scoreboard (newscorebug.iff) of your choice and paste it to NBA 2K18 game folder.
5. Install the primary teams logos (english.iff + logo###.iff) in your NBA 2K18 game folder.
Optional: Install new primary or secondary logos.